“Culture eats strategy over breakfast” – Peter Drucker
From experience, we believe that values and beliefs inform performance as much as skills and competence. So, we have developed a unique enterprise mapping tool called ICE-Berg, which is based on the five factor psychological personality model to assess sociability and conformance, and drive for advancement across an organisation (including openness to change or assertiveness for example). We also work with clients to develop question sets that enable us to map how well explicit values resonate within and across an organisation. Using this tool we can:
- Develop an understanding of the ‘desired-cultural-state’ based on real organisational needs rather than arbitrary sets of behaviours or values
- Map the ‘actual-cultural-state’ and identify actions to address any gaps, including transformation, training and coaching interventions
- Develop a coaching culture based on regular reviews alongside existing performance and competency reviews
- Develop a foundation for succession planning and recruitment based on how well people resonate with cultural values and behavioural norms
We don’t know of anybody else who can provide a bespoke tool, which maps values and is supported by our in-house Organisational Development experts.
What outcomes can you expect?
Strong cultural alignment with individuals and teams working together to deliver outcomes that make the biggest difference to your organisation and the people that you serve.
- Cultural Insight Report at any level of detail you require (from organisation, pay grade, team or individual)
- Detailed conclusions and recommendations for cultural improvements based on clear evidence.
The approach can be integrated into other systems to support: Recruitment and Selection, Probation, Assessment and Development Centres, Appraisal Process, Community Interaction, Coaching, Creating a ‘Tipping Point’ in transformation and culture change (we can identify your salespeople, mavens, and connectors).
Using this tool is a very affordable way of developing your organisation. Let us come and try it with your management team, and if you like it we can roll it out across your organisation.
Talk to us: 0845 5193 423 / firstname.lastname@example.org